|Product Name||1:2 Expandable Silicon Elastomer coated sleeving|
|Thermal specifications||-60°C to 200°C|
Expandable Silicon Elastomer coated sleeving (KES - 001)
Expandable Silicon Elastomer coated sleeving
Expandable Silicon Elastomer coated Fiberglass Sleeving is appropriate for sleeving applications that require a snug fit over irregular shapes. The two-component silicon application process allows the sleeving to be expanded to over twice its relaxed diameter, while retaining physical and electrical properties over a wide range of temperature (-60°C to 200°C).
- This expansion quality makes it easy to apply and slip on quickly over irregular shapes.
- Its extreme flexibility allows for easy flexing in any direction
- It has excellent chemical and fungus resistance while providing good mechanical properties.
- Its resistance to abrasion and cut through makes it ideal for many industrial and electrical applications.
- Automobile wires protection
- Structured cabling system
- A/V cables and HDMI cables
- Industrial hoses and tubes protection